Edinburgh wedding venues that blend history and modernity
Deciding on The Glasshouse Hotel for your wedding in Edinburgh means you get to experience the best of both worlds: vibrancy in the heart of Scotland’s capital in our contemporary hotel, with the breathtaking backdrop of historic Calton Hill overlooking our two-acre rooftop garden and luxury Edinburgh accommodation for the wedding party and guests.
There are few Edinburgh wedding venues promising such a range of choice. Step through the 160-year-old Georgian archway at the entrance to the hotel, once home to the Lady Glenorchy Church, and instantly pass into a bright and contemporary space. Combined with the rooftop garden, and different rooms and pergolas to undertake your vows, and you have one of the most unique and flexible wedding venues in the city.
A dream wedding day in Edinburgh.
We offer a range of options alongside tailor-made wedding packages to create your dream wedding day in Edinburgh.
Monart Package: Inclusions
- Room hire for your ceremony and reception
- Three-course menu tasting for the bride and groom prior to your wedding
- Red carpet on arrival
- Celebratory post-ceremony drink for all guests
- Three-course meal for all guests, with tea, coffee & shortbread
- Half a bottle of wine per guest with your main meal
- A glass of prosecco per guest, for toasts
- Two nights accommodation, inclusive of breakfast, in a Garden Room
- Personalised table plan, menus and place cards
- High quality chair covers & ties
- Table centrepieces of glass bowls and flowers, including top table
- Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests*
- Evening buffet for your reception
- Dedicated wedding planner
Costs start from £5,500 for 40 day guests, additional guests are charged at £140.00 per person.
Late availibility and bespoke packages are also available.
The Glasshouse Hotel can accommodate a maximum of 80 day guests, with an additional 30 evening guests.
*Subject to availability